In order to reach your company’s operations to the most efficient level, firstly, the customer database analysis should be made and the status of existing outlets should be evaluated. As a result of this assessment, the current status of the points of sales must be determined, potential points of sales should be integrated into the database as an additional space and segmentation should be done by using appropriate methodologies.
You can ask yourself why should I invest in customer segmentation since I already have consistent and continuous sales at all my point of sale database. But customer segmentation would be helpful for you to take important decisions about your business operations. Some of them are:
- You can take the opportunities from the difference between the potential space and real category size according to the segmentation of the points based on their volumes
- You can categorize your existing point of sale database
- You can determine the active and passive sales points
- You can provide that your products’ sale is at the correct points and intensity in line with the market share
- You can determine customer profiles for your products
Our solution for all these goals is the point of sale segmentation. Within this project, the category potentials of your points of sale will be analyzed, the product channel matrix will be created, the right availability and service measurements at the points of sale will be determined.
As a result, Geovision Group will form the category basis point of sale space segmentation and will determine the strategies and targets according to this segmentation for your company. Thus, you will reach an increased optimization, efficiency and sales by executing your operation according to the specified right points of sale, the right products and the right point of sale service period.